It has been slightly over a year since I last posted a blog. A lot of changes both professionally and personally have occurred since June 2012. I thought I would make this initial blog posting for 2013 one of reflection and catching up. I suppose the best way is to jump right in sharing images and updates.
lmk interiors, ltd.
• Launched refreshed website on 1 June 2013 www.lmkinteriorsltd.com – so happy to have had family and friends contribute their talents and time to make this refreshing change to my site. More images to be uploaded in the coming weeks of completed projects.
• I will be participating in Art Grows Here with a pouring paint installation July 12- 21, 2013 at 77 Main Street Wenham
• volunteered with Habitat for Humanity – NorthShore’s Women Build event building a duplex home in Danvers, MA.
• took on a seasonal part time position at the newly opened The Container Store in Peabody late November (decided to stay on since it is such a fun place to work).
•lmk interiors, ltd. took over entire space at 77 Main Street in October when Matt Ulrich and Rebecca Bachand moved their offices to Beverly. I have installed a beautiful kitchen vignette to showcase the cabinetry line I am representing. Please stop in to see the changes to the space – I love pop in visits!
• completed several kitchen and master bathroom renovations, living room furniture installations along with many window treatment installations. (check out the website for more images)
• attending many networking groups – meeting great contacts for passing and receiving referrals.
• participated in the Wenham Museum’s Annual Heart of the Home Kitchen tour event with one of my client’s beautiful kitchens that I had the privilege of designing.
• my son graduated from RIT May 2012 and is currently working at Spine Frontier in Beverly, MA as an industrial designer.
• traveled to Playa del Carmen, Mexico with my family (highlights included zip lining and snorkeling with sea turtles)
• to celebrate turning 50, I traveled to: NYC to celebrate with grade school girlfriends, to the Berkshires with my sisters and recently to Amherst with husband and college friends. (the year is not up yet, still some traveling to do)
• attended several car shows – featuring beautiful antique classics.
• discovered the joy in the music of Sugarman (Jesus Rodriguez) and the movie Searching for Sugarman.
• been doing standing Pilates, Nia dance and several yoga classes and continuing to eat the Paleo way as best as possible – no gluten, lean proteins, lots of veggies & fruit (have not cut out the dark chocolate)
• got my motorcycle license (no, I do not have a bike – yet!)
(a girl can dream)
Here’s to a great summer filled with wonderful projects and new adventures! Please check out the website and stop in for a visit if you see my car out front!